Western Animation: Yodelberg
Yodelberg is one of the season 1 shorts of the new Mickey Mouse series created by Paul Rudish for the Disney Channel and Disney.com. It's the second to air on the Disney Channel and the third/fourth to be put on Disney.com.In Germany, Mickey hears Minnie yodeling, who then invites Mickey over to her cottage up on the mountain. Can Mickey make his way up the mountain without causing an avalance?
Contains examples of:
- Animate Inanimate Object: The face on the bag of corn chips changes expression.
- Art Shift: From the yeti's point of view, the avalance is shown in live-action.
- The backgrounds of this cartoon are done in the style of Disney Legend Mary Blair, best known for her contributions to such films as Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, and, most notably and visibly, it's a small world.
- Bigfoot, Sasquatch and Yeti: Yeti.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Mickey shushes the viewers in the beginning. The yeti makes a shaka sign to the viewers.
- Gasshole / Burping Contest: Three characters of the former trope appear to be having one of the latter trope on the mountain.
- Hair-Trigger Avalanche: Mickey spends most of the short trying to avoid this.
- No Dialogue Episode
- Oh, Crap: Mickey makes this reaction several times throughout the short.
- Scenery Porn
- The yeti and the bobsleds outside his cave are taken from the Matterhorn Bobsleds at Disneyland
- Part of the music is based on the Swisskapolka from Swiss Family Robinson.
- Yodel Land