Western Animation / Tweety's High Flying Adventure
The city park is 80 days away from being closed for unpaid debts and Granny wants to save it. Opportunity presented itself when she overheard Col. Rimfire claiming cats were the smartest creatures on earth and willing to wage his fortune that nobody could outsmart them. Granny them got him to agree on a bet. If Tweety goes around the world in 80 days and collects paw prints from 80 cats, she wins. Otherwise, he wins.
This page contains examples of:
- The Cameo: Various Looney Tunes characters appear in bit parts at various locations.
- Colonel Rimfire is the club member who makes the bet with Granny.
- Lola serves as a reporter covering the story from a studio.
- Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck are at the Swiss Alps.
- Pepe Le Pew appears in (where else?) Paris, trying to romance a skunk that's really Sylvester.
- Hubie and Bertie are on the boat heading for America.
- Yosemite Sam is a tram driver in San Francisco.
- The ending reveals that one of the club members is Cool Cat in disguise.
- Various other appearances include Taz, Pete Puma, Foghorn Leghorn, and Rocky and Mugsy