->''This one believes in truth; this one believes in beauty; this one believes in good''
A 30-minute animated film created by Creator/RichardWilliams (in his film debut) in 1958, exploring philosophy without dialogue through the conflicts of three men who visit a little island.
Why so many spoiler tags? Well, let's just say this is a film that's full of surprises...
!!This short film provides examples of:
* ChekhovsGun - The way [[spoiler: Truth]] is dressed when he comes to the island. It's easy to miss.
* FanNickname - Since the three characters are nameless, they're sometimes referred to in reviews and analayses of the film as "Good", "Truth", and "Beauty" for the sake of convenience.
* TheFundamentalist: ''"Each of the three little men in this film has an idea .... BUT ONLY ONE"''
* ImplausibleFencingPowers/ badass - [[spoiler: Beauty jumps over a ''bazooka shell'', shish-ka-bobs Good's imaginary minions in a single stab, then uses thier muskets as harp strings. AWESOME!]]
* MundaneMadeAwesome - Subverted in the climax with Truth and his chalkboard. At ''first'' you think it's playing this trope straight, but then the camera pans back and upwards, revealing...[[spoiler: nope, not gonna spoil it.]]
* OneWingedAngel - [[spoiler: Beauty and Good in the climax. Also counts as a ShapeshifterShowdown, as they transform into giant, more fearsome and very sumo-esque forms as they get angrier at each other.]]
* RedEyesTakeWarning - [[spoiler: Beauty in his imaginary Nubian form becomes infuriated when his feathery hair gets taken from him by the red sumo Good, and his eyes turn pure red (the camera even closes right up to them).]]
* RocketPunch - How this is pulled off must be seen to be believed.
* TheStraightMan - Truth