is a French and Canadian 2006 animated series. It has ran 52 episodes and 2 seasons. The story is about three young students living their own normal lives and training to become space marshals. The protagonists are Yoko, a wannabe pop singer, Brett, a serious Child Prodigy
, and Josh, a rebellious and fun-loving adrenaline junkie. They attend Galaxy High (not to be confused with Galaxy High
, a 1980s
It's made by the same company
as Martin Mystery
and Totally Spies!
, which explains the Animesque
Not to be confused with Team Galactic
- Anime Hair: Brett and Yoko are the obvious offenders.
- Animesque: Obviously.
- Brain in a Jar: Brett's Brain
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Josh, Yoko and Brett have all undergone this or the milder brainwashed trope at some point as well as many of the supporting characters.
- Child Prodigy: Brett
- Circus of Fear: Circus clowns kidnap humans for their performances at Season 1 finale.
- Cloning Blues: In one episode, Josh, Brett, and Yoko are cloned, but the personalities are mixed up to where the Josh clone is nerdy, the Brett clone is obsessive over his hair, and the Yoko clone is a daredevil.
- Criminal Amnesiac: Used on Josh along with the brainwashed trope in the "Psycho-Cycle" episode.
- Dark-Skinned Redhead: Yoko
- Evil Costume Switch: Josh during his brainwashed stint in the episode "Psycho-Cycle".
- Fate Worse Than Death: A video game system has a player that wins the game sucked in and forced to direct the game for eternity.
- Giftedly Bad: Yoko's singing is actually... well, horrible. The aliens like it, though, even though it makes humans cry out in pain.
- Hollywood Tone-Deaf: Yoko. Doesn't stop her from going on. Though this only seems to apply to earthlings, all the other aliens love her singing.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Josh can sometimes act this way but if he does he always comes to the aid of the heroes in the end.
- Mind-Control Device: The gold stars in "Mr. 6025-A46".
- Multiple Head Case: The alien girl from "Miss Cosmos" she has her family growing on the back of her neck.
- Pardon My Klingon: Josh and Brett are suppsoed to be translating a text from an alien language into English in the episode "When Josh Attacks". Josh, who has been goofing off playing a video game on his computer connects his up to Brett's and steals his copy. Josh ends up taking all the credit. Brett, annoyed, tells Josh he has a word for him and speaks some strange, alien word. The whole class suudenly gains an expression of shock on their faces.
- Psychic Powers: Omni
- Space Police
- The Slacker: Josh. He prides himself on it.
- Team Pet: Fluffy
- What Could Have Been: The series was originally intended to be an adaptation of the comic book series Yoko Tsuno, hence the name of the female character (though in the French dub she's called Kiko). This name is the only remaining common point with the comic book, though.