Splash and Bubbles is a CGI children's show produced by The Jim Henson Company, and created by the creator of Johnny And The Sprites, John Tartaglia. It premiered on PBS Kids on Thanksgiving. The show follows a yellowback fusilier named Splash, and his friends Bubbles (a mandarin dragonet), Ripple (a seahorse), and Dunk (a pufferfish). They explore the reef to venture and make new friends. Each episode also includes a documentary segment, Get Your Feet Wet, which features kids asking questions that are occasionally followed up by a musical number.Needs Wiki Magic Love
This show provides examples of:
- Adorkable: Dunk is this.
- Aerith and Bob: We have characters who have names like Splash, Bubbles, Dunk, Ripple, etc, but there are characters who have more common names like Lu, Bob, Denny, Flo, Iris, Bell, and Polly.
- All-CGI Cartoon
- An Aesop: The show provides the moral that we should help take care of the ocean.
- Butt-Monkey: Dunk is often the butt of the others' jokes.
- Cast of Snowflakes: Each one of the characters has their own special design.
- Catch-Phrase: "Ocean Friends Forever!"