Skippy: Adventures in Bushtown is an animated children's series created by Yoram Gross of Blinky Bill fame. It is set around a fictionalised Australian town. It differs from the other Skippy series as it is animated and features anthropomorphic animal characters. Skippy, for example, is a kangaroo who wears a baseball cap (and is also male this time).Skippy the Bush Kangaroo, voiced by Keith Scott, is a young park ranger (possibly early 20s) who resides in Bushtown. He always happens to get in the way of Mayor Croco; his greedy wife, Suka; his pack of goons, and his frequent get-rich schemes which often endanger the town.
- Adorkable: Pos the cameraman possum. Skippy also has shades of this trope in his personality.
- Disguised in Drag: Pos in one episode, he REALLY hates it.
- Off Model: Episode one has some very glaring instances of Suka (or her arm) being placed in the wrong area, revealing the cut-off lines when the animations happen.
- Stock Footage is abused frequently in the series.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Skippy sometimes uses these to great effect, including a fake doctor, to fulfill some goal.
- Southern Gentlemen: Skippy pretends to be one in one episode to trick Croco into handing over an associate's old ferry the crocodile was intent on destroying.
- Ungrateful Bastard: Croco, Skippy saves his life in the first episode and he becomes a Jerk Ass mayor.