Western Animation: Panda-monium
Panda-monium is one of the season 1 shorts of the new Mickey Mouse (2013) series created by Paul Rudish for the Disney Channel and Disney.com. It's the eighth to both air on the Disney Channel and to be put up on Disney.com.Mickey has arrived at the Beijing Zoo to take a few pictures of the animals when he comes across a cute baby panda. Mickey desperately wants a photo of the little fella, but the baby panda has other ideas.Not to be confused with Pandamonium.
- Animate Inanimate Object: The camera begs Mickey to help it.
- Disney Death: Mickey doesn't look like he's going to get up any time soon after being thrown by an elephant into a rock tiger and then getting slammed into a tree.
- Downer Ending: Mickey never gets to take a picture of the baby panda and because he got both his eyes busted, he's mistaken as one.
- Idea Bulb: Mickey has one that appears overhead... and then proceeds to blow it up like a balloon and use it to float in the air to reach a tree vine.
- Made of Iron: The amount of abuse Mickey gets in this cartoon is higher than most.
- Panda-ing to the Audience: The baby panda.
- The Prankster: The baby panda.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Mickey's reaction to the baby panda seems to indicate the baby panda is one of these.
- Translation: Yes: The Chinese sign at the start of cartoon shows five intricate Chinese characters which are simply translated into "zoo". Note that only the last three characters mean "zoo", the first two mean "Beijing".
- Vine Swing: Mickey does one in the monkey enclosure.