Western Animation: Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas
Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas is a 1999 direct-to-video Disney movie. Narrated by Kelsey Grammer, the film features three Christmas stories starring Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and Goofy where each learn about the meaning of Christmas.
- Donald Duck — Stuck on Christmas: Huey, Dewey and Louie have such a great Christmas, that they wish upon a star so that it would be Christmas every day, but once their wish comes true and they get tired of it, they learn the true meaning of Christmas.
- A Very Goofy Christmas: When Max begins to question Santa's existence after Peter questions him with Santa's apparently impossible abilities, Goofy is determined to keep his faith alive.
- Mickey and Minnie's Gift of the Magi: Mickey and Minnie plan to give each other great gifts for Christmas with a lot of money they plan to earn at their jobs, but when circumstances dash these plans, they learn the meaning of giving by sacrificing their prized possessions for their gifts.
Stuck on Christmas
- Be Careful What You Wish For
- Big "NO!": The boys do this at the end when Donald asks if they'd like it to be Christmas every day.
- Butt Monkey: Donald Duck
- "Groundhog Day" Loop
- Kissgusting: The boys receive this from their Aunt Gertie, getting them covered in saliva.
- Make a Wish
- My God, What Have I Done?: The boys after their attempts to shake up their holiday end up ruining everyone's Christmas, prompting them to make the next Christmas better for everyone.
- Remember the New Guy: Aunt Gertie only exists in this special. Somewhat odd given that Donald has quite a few established relatives.
- Talking in Your Sleep: Donald mutters things like "Anchors aweigh" and "Full speed ahead" in his sleep.
- Tempting Fate: After the disaster with the turkey that leaves everything wrecked, Donald remarks that at least the tree is still intact, after which it falls down on top of him.
- Under The Mistletoe: The boys set up Donald and Daisy under the mistletoe.
A Very Goofy Christmas
- Accidental Pervert: Goofy becomes this as part of two gags in the beginning. When rushing to help his son get his letter to Santa Claus mailed, Goofy accidentally runs into a mall section called "Lumberjack Lingerie", and we hear some women scream. Shortly afterward, a woman screams when he gets close to her while crawling, and Goofy simply says "I didn't mean to get fresh."
- Bait and Switch: After waiting through the night for proof of Santa, Goofy and Max spot a silhouette on a house carrying a large bag. It turns out to be a burglar.
- Man Child: Pete acts this way after Santa Claus buries him in snow, asking where his squirty gun and yo-yo are in a childish whine.
- Real After All: Santa Claus, who flies by to give Max his snowboard (and cover Pete's house in snow).
Mickey and Minnie's Gift of the Magi
- Accidental Misnaming: Minnie's boss, Mortimer Mouse, keeps mispronouncing Minnie's name.
- Bad Boss: Pete to Mickey.
- "Gift of the Magi" Plot: Mickey trades in his harmonica for a chain for Minnie's watch, and Minnie sells her watch to get Mickey a harmonica case.
- Laser-Guided Karma: Pete gets this. After he takes Mickey's money for messing up a sale deal, he puts his lit cigar in his back pocket, causing a chain reaction that leads to his 10-foot trees burning to the ground.
- Rump Roast: Peter after he puts his cigar in his back pocket.