Western Animation: Horrible Histories
Horrible Histories is an animated series based off the book series of the same name, running from 2001 to 2002.
The Animated Series shows examples of following tropes:
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: From the Lewis and Clark's Expedition episode:Random Character: You guys must be the new CIT's, right?Mo: What's that, Cartoon's in Time?
- Elmuh Fudd Syndwome: Mo in the UK version.
- Field Trip to the Past: The entire premise of the series. In each episode, Stitch and Mo would be transported to a different historical era, which would help them learn a lesson or solve a problem in their everyday lives.
- Girlish Pigtails: Mo.
- I Need to Go Iron My Dog: Chickening-out version: the animated program featured a smart-mouth jerk attempting to get out of Grecian-style wrestling by claiming to have sprained his oesophagus.
- Interactive Narrator: The narrator constantly talks to the characters, and appears to be responsible for the time travelling.
- Lame Excuse: The animated series featured a smart-mouth jerk attempting to get out of Grecian-style wrestling by claiming to have sprained his oesophagus.
- Limited Animation
- Meadow Run: Starts when Mo and Stitch are reunited in the American Revolution episode. They decide against it at the last second.
- Red Shirt: A generic man dies in every episode.
- Same Language Dub: Mo and the narrator were voiced by different actors in the UK, US and Australian versions.
- Wheel o' Feet: Used in the animated series.
- Who Names Their Kid Stitch?