Generation O! was a cartoon from 2000-2001 about the life of a popular eight year old rock star named Molly O! (Yes, with the exclamation mark. It's her actual surname.)Most episodes dealt with the fact that, despite being famous and acclaimed, she was still a child who had to obey her parents and follow the rules, much to her displeasure; and her struggles to fit in in school. ("What, your ears aren't pierced? Doesn't matter if you're a rock star. You are a Loooser!")
- All Drummers Are Animals: Literally, in the case of Yo-yo.
- Annoying Older Sibling: Buzz.
- Embarrassing Damp Sheets: In "Damp Sheets"...sure is self-explanatory.
- Excited Show Title!
- Fake Band
- Intergenerational Friendship
- No Export for You: In-Universe example. The Dancing Schuberts try to sue Molly O! by claiming that she copied a song they made that was only released in Micronesia.
- Once per Episode: Molly O! would make a song in each episode, and the subject matter of said song varied depending on what the episode was about.
- Title Drop: In the first episode, a TV anchor says "Whatever happened to Molly O!?", which is the name of that episode.