Western Animation: Erky Perky
Erky Perky is an Australian-Canadian co production which is in complete CGI animation, which is all too common these days.Erquhart "Erky" Windsor and Percyville "Perky" Rosendahl are two bugs, who used to live on a hot dog cart on the streets. However, one day Erky and Perky are bundled into a hotdog bag and taken home to a sterile suburban kitchen with very little food.
Erky Perky provides examples of:
- Crossdressing Voices: Annick Obonsawin as Stinks
- Cool and Unusual Punishment: Mad Margret has Kitchen intruders fashioned into leather goods
- Delusions of Eloquence: Stinks tends to talk this way.
- Gasshole: Stinks
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: Erky and Perky
- Honest John's Dealership: Frenzel
- Hulk Speak: Boof
- Keet: Perky and Stinks
- Large And In Charge: Mad Margret is the biggest bug in kitchen
- Latin Lover: Pablobo
- Love Potion - Or should we say, love crumb.
- Name and Name: more like Name Name
- Names to Run Away From Really Fast: Averted, usually the name "Sedusa" is reserved for villains. But Sedusa in this show is sweet and kind and is nothing like her evil aunt.
- Orphaned Punchline: "...so I said 'If you're going to do that with my teeth, we should get married!'"
- Running Gag: Whenever a character says "this stinks" or a word with "stink" in it, or a word that sounds like stink, Stinks appears
- Small Name, Big Ego: Erky
- Tongue on the Flagpole
- Sycophantic Servant: Cecil to Mad Margret.