- Blowing Smoke Rings: During the rejection scene for the first episode, the woman blows first a heart-shape, and then an arrow to destroy it.
- Bring My Brown Pants: When the women are attacking the skyscraper in the first episode, one of the men has a yellow puddle form around his feet.
- Cheating with the Milkman: The original Love Interest to the main character dumps him because she's been dating her personal trainer and liked him more.
- Coordinated Clothes: During the attack in episode one, every man is dark-haired, in a blue-and-white tee, wearing jeans and brown shoes. (This is to show the many aspects of the main character's personality, who is wearing the same outfit in reality)
- Epic Tracking Shot: The opening of the first episode starts in the clouds, then turns downwards, zooming around the skyscrapers until it ends at a window washer.
- Love Hurts: The main character's drama in response to the rejection in the first episode is symbolized multiple times, and causes the listless attitude that inspires Dr. Lynch to help him out.
- Marked Bullet: During the rejection scene of the first episode, the missile and activation button are both labeled "I'm Seeing Someone Else".
Western Animation / City Hunters
City Hunters is a short series (9 episodes of ~11 minutes each) created with an interesting mix of traditional animation design, and modern CGI animation, creating a unique asthetic. The idea was created by AXE products (under the name of Axe Attractions) and FOX Latin American Channels (under the name of Fox Factory).After being dumped by his girlfriend, Axel walks in despair and is run over by Dr. Lynch, an aging casanova, member of the X Lodge, a group of men dedicated to the study of women. To apologize for the accident, Dr. Lynch offers Axel the secret of seduction and trains him to become a "seductor absolutis".