Well done, Jerk! You've ended up on the Zeldathon page. No, not those guys.Zeldathon is a video game marathon team consisting of Pablo Penton, Andrew Wyzan, Rev. Johnny Midnite, Julian Bravo and Sean Gonzales that play every console The Legend of Zelda game released every summer for The National Child Advocacy Center, and a random game marathon (often for the same charity) in the winter. They have some help from Andrew Julian. They try to keep their sanity with the help of Amanda Cesario, Tina Lasorsa and Loki.Zeldathon started in the summer of 2008, founded by Pablo Penton and Sean Gonzales, with Andrew Julian, and Robert Martinez helping out. Later, in winter 2008, for the Game Marathon Invitational challenge against The Wily Whompers, Johnny Midnite would join up. Then, in the summer of 2009, Andrew Wyzan came along and was a giant jerk. Why is he still part of the team? We don't know? Then during the Winter Platformer marathon, Julian Bravo joined up. This is the team's current steady lineup.Marathons include: Zeldathon '08, The Game Marathon Invitational (vs. The Wily Whompers), Zeldathon '09, Winter SNES Classics Marathon, Zeldathon '10
This event provides examples of the following :
- Announcer Chatter - Because what would this marathon be without the color commentary?
- Crowning Moment of Awesome
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming - Johnny Midnite's speech at the end of Zeldathon '10
- Crowning Moment of Funny - "Well done, Jerk!"
- Five-Man Band
- Ho Yay - Johnny Midnite and everybody!
- But especially Johnny Midnite and Andrew Wyzan.
- Memetic Mutation - "Well done, Jerk!"
- "It's a secret to Everybody!"
- "Is X gonna have to Y a bitch?!"
- "David Bowie is Dracula!"
- "HAT GUY!"
- Must Have Caffeine
- My Nayme Is - It's pronounced "midnight", spelled Midnite
- Nice Hat - Johnny Midnite in Zeldathon '10. New hat each day!
- They Call Me Mister Tibbs - It's Reverend Johnny Midnite.