Website: The Fanfiction Forum
"Welcome to TFF. Do remember to leave your sanity at the door. You won't be needing it."Created on November 14, 2005, by the Swedish fan fiction writer Hawk, The Fanfiction Forum, commonly abbreviated as TFF, is an invisionfree board dedicated to writing and critiquing works of fan fiction. It contains 23 primary discussion and posting boards for various series, though none are particularly active, along with several other boards dedicated to general discussion, writing resources, games, writing challenges, and, of course, porn. It is the origin of several very weird but popular fics, such as Shinji And Warhammer 40 K, Reload, People Lie, and is home to Watashiwa's Iron Fic challenge.A link to the site is here, though you'll need an account to view the forum.Has a character page in the works.
This forum provides examples of:
- A God Am I:
- Blatant Lies: "Don't you know that people lie?"
- Cat Girl: This forum has a love/hate relationship with them.
- Crack Fic: Possibly TFF's only redeeming value.
- Fan Fic: Well, what did you expect with that name.
- Hive Mind: The TFF Hivemind exists because TFF itself, is forced to police and moderate itself. As expected, it does not end well. Not unexpectedly, TFF loathes itself with all the loathing of a thousand frozen tentacles, except when sometimes the vicious heat and crushing insanity produce the occasional shining gem of a fanfic. When The Hivemind Approves, then someone has either made something that can soothe even a screaming mass of inconsistent and self-contradicting tendencies, or it's something that speaks to universal human suffering.
- Self-Destruct Mechanism: Bring a topic members will be divided over and watch the fireworks.
- Stuff Blowing Up: The members of the Anbu Demolition Corps, an invention of TFF's hivemind, are masters of this trope.
- Tsundere: TimewaveZero.