The Sega Forums is a Public Forum created in 1999 for users of the Dreamcast Web Disk.
- And Now For Something Completely Different: Threads easily go off-topic and The Lounge is subject to randomness.
- Berserk Button: For many veteran members, threads about Sonic Adventure 3.
- Threads about porting Sonic Adventure 2 to XBLA or PSN can trigger this.
- A lot of members have their own Berserk Button, usually on games they really hate.
- Call Back: On the wiki, a piece of trivia on the Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) page reads: "Rumor has it that there are people who actually enjoy this game." The Sonic CD page would later get a piece of trivia that reads: "Rumor has it that there are people who actually dislike this game."
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: It's a forum for discussing all things Sega. Yeah.
- Fangirl: Of course.
- Flat "What.": Some members reaction to the creation of this page.
- Grammar Nazi: Depends on the member. Some go out of their way to fix poor grammar during quotes whereas others seem determined to remove grammar all together.
- Hoist by His Own Petard: People's actions will always be their demise
- In Before The Lock: Used quite commonly considering the nonsense threads. Usually has a picture rather than just the words
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Certain members will pop up with a pun at the most bizarre moments. And the most predictable ones.
- Rapid Fire No: How some users react to other users more questionable threads. *coughSonicAdventure3cough*
- The Wiki Rule: Can be found here
- And it's incredibly more active than this page.
- What Happened to the Mouse? / Red Herring: Some people join, make a post, then vanish. Never to be seen again.