Website: Jesus Is Savior
Jesus-Is-Savior.com is a religious website run by David John Stewart. We'll let Cracked do the rest:
- "The Jesus is Savior website is essentially the same as the Internet Church for Christ if it were created by a furious schizophrenic. There are so many fonts, photos and hate-filled, incongruous pieces of information on the homepage that at a certain point the human eye just gives up and stares into the vast expanse of the background. The only unifying theme of the site seems to be contempt and a psychotic distrust of literally everything. Even the links that look like they could lead to a page of genuine enthusiasm prove to have some terrible message attached. The site antagonizes anything it can think of, and when it runs out of ideas, it starts to attack its own opinions. It's fitting that the background of the site is outer space because Jesus Is Savior feels very much like a star consuming itself out on the fringe of some galaxy. In fact, it's surprisingly gratifying to just imagine the website creator enjoying stuff, like warm laundry or a really good sandwich on a Saturday. Sadly, even that is probably out of the question."
This site (and its creator, David John Stewart) provides examples of:
- Author Tract
- Broken Aesop: More like Broken Beyond Repair Aesop.
- Cowboy Bebop at His Computer: Many of its articles contain glaring inaccuracies, over-analyzing minor things, extreme fundamentalism (of the "women's pants are evil!" variety) and Bible-thumping condemnations of almost everything under the sun. There have been some mutterings that the site is actually a Stealth Parody because it's so unbelievable. Because there are so many examples of this trope on that site, we'll leave it at this blanket description instead of listing every little thing.
- Cure Your Gays
- Dry Crusader
- Hide Your Lesbians
- Hollywood Satanism
- Insane Troll Logic: Many of Stewart's arguing points about how the New King James Version is a "counterfeit."
- Kick the Son of a Bitch: Stewart's neck pains.
- Moral Guardians
- New Media Are Evil: The entire point of the "Hellivision" section of the site.
- Sensory Abuse: Yes.
- Stay in the Kitchen