A cartoon about three friends living in rural Derbyshire, England by Thom Alun Jones (AKA: Roofus).
Jess is a border collie obsessed with science fiction, Reuben is a fennec fox that escaped from the zoo, and Isabel is a vixen on the borderline between psychotic and Charles Manson
- Big Fun: Jess in the more recent strips; he has clearly gained weight but has not lost his chipper demeanour.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Reuben is one of the most intelligent characters in the comic but his favorite thing to do is sleep all day.
- Butt Monkey: Everybody has these moments, though Jess and Bosco are probably the most prone.
- The Cameo: Jack makes an appearance here.
- Cats Are Mean: Pippin.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Jess.
- Con Man: Brian can sometimes be this.
- Deadpan Snarker: Reuben.
- The Ditz: For a border collie Jess isn't the brightest bulb in the box. Bosco is even worse but he has drug abuse as an excuse.
- Extreme Omnisexual: Word of God says Bosco is this.
- Furry Comic
- Gargle Blaster: Jess once made a "drink" he called the "Jessenatoriser", it made him hallucinate, then it turned him into a werewolf.
- Hot for Teacher: Jess towards Ria, though to be fair he's a bit older than the rest of the class.
- Keet: Selby.
- Must Have Caffeine: Selby here, here and alluded to here.
- Never Learned to Read: Jess, which is why he started going to school with a bunch of pups less than half his age (granted he's only two).
- Our Werewolves Are Different: When Jess drinks the "Jessenatoriser" he becomes a werewolf of sorts. Needless to say, it's not a completely regular take on the werewolf scenario.
- Pyro Maniac: Leaving something flammable near Isabel is a recipe for disaster.
- Shout-Out: There are quite a few here and there, but the most notable example is Jess' toy penguin, Mr.Flibble (A shout out to Red Dwarf.), who had a whole story arc about it going "missing". In reality, Isabel had set fire to it. Or that's atleast what you think at first. Reuben cunningly made a switch, and therefore Isabel never burned the toy in the first place.
- The Stoner: Jess' brother Bosco, who picked it up from his former owner.
- Straight Gay: Brian.
- íThree Amigos!: Jess, Reuben, Isabel.
- Trickster Twins: Riff and Suz
- The Unfavorite: Jess seemed to have the impression that he was Seamus's least favorite son seeing how one of his brothers is a champion sheepdog and another is a bomb-sniffer while he is just a geeky pet. Then Bosco moved back in.
- Webcomic Time: Lampshaded