''[[http://www.wayfarersmoon.com/ Wayfarer's Moon]]'' is a high fantasy webcomic written by Jason Janicki and drawn by Leigh Kellogg.
After half-elf Iri rescues Lily from a couple of bandits, Lily wants Iri to help her become strong and begins to travel with her. At the same time, Zhellick Il-Mark, Baron of Setcliff, enslaved the shapeshifter Haith. He forces her to do his dirty work for him. This undoubtedly will set him on a collision course with the two women.
This comic updates every Tuesday.
!!This comic provides examples of:
* ActionGirl: Both Lily and Iri, but Iri is clearly the more experienced.
** Alleth might be a darker example.
** Khavra is a BlackMagicianGirl
* AnAxeToGrind: Lily's weapon of choice.
* AncestralWeapon: Lily's axe.
* AuthorityEqualsAsskicking: Lord Zhellick is a powerful wizard.
* BadassLongRobe: Iri.
* BerserkButton: Khavra goes nuts when [[spoiler: Khevresh dies]].
* BiTheWay: Iri, though with a bit of a twist: she's bi with elves but a lesbian where humans are concerned (to date her only known lovers are a female human and a male elf). So far no word on how this would work out with fellow half-elves...
* BlackEyesOfEvil: Lord Zhellick.
* BlondeBrunetteRedhead: Lily, Iri and Khavra. It becomes more complicated when you add [[YouGottaHaveBlueHair Haith]] to this.
* BrotherSisterTeam: Khavra and Khevresh.
* TheChessmaster: Lord Zhellick.
* CliffHanger: At the end of each chapter.
* CrystalBall: Zhellick has a big bowl of liquid that he uses for scrying.
* CuteMonsterGirl: Haith.
* DoomedHometown: Lily's.
* DreamSequence: When Iri is badly hurt, someone from her past visits her.
* ElementalPowers: Iri seems to be doing well with wood especially.
* EstablishingCharacterMoment: The first few pages make it very clear Iri is not to be messed with.
* EvilVirtues: It's clear Zhellick loves his son, because when Lord Darcil only glares at the boy, [[spoiler: Darcil quickly dies]]. He also still [[spoiler: admires and mourns his dead wife]].
* FateWorseThanDeath: the man who Iri leaves tied to a tree.
** Whatever Lord Darcil was sucked into, did not seem friendly.
* FiveRaces: Sharply averted. To date we've seen seven or eight sapient races (eight or nine counting half-elves) in Wayfarer's Moon and aside from the inevitable humans, elves and half-elves none seem to conform obviously to the [[StandardFantasySetting usual stock high fantasy races]].
* GoodScarsEvilScars: Averted. Though Lady Laera's face is disfigured, she she seems to be one of those brave hero-types.
* HalfHumanHybrid: Iri is a half-elf.
* HalloweenCosplay: This happens on two pages out of continuity.
* HiredGuns: Mistress Alleth.
* IHaveYouNowMyPretty: Lily first meets Iri when she saves her from this situation.
* LipstickLesbian: Iri, though only where humans are concerned (see BiTheWay above).
* MsFanservice: Haith's outfit at least puts her close to this territory...
* NaiveNewcomer: Lily.
* NatureSpirit: Do not hurt these, if you want to stay on Iri's good side.
* NothingUpMySleeve: Alleth has [[spoiler: a hidden knife, which quickly appears when she's threatened by a gargoyle]].
* OlderThanTheyLook: Iri.
* OurGargoylesRock: Though it only comes to life to become a magical weapon for a short time.
* ProperlyParanoid: Shaw calls Iri out for being too distrustful. With everything that has happened up until then, she's probably right to be.
* RoaringRampageOfRevenge: What Khavra is on.
* VoluntaryShapeshifting: Haith.
* WaterWakeup: Iri does this to Lily when she begins her training.