Milton: Aw, you don't have to, Kate. It's a plain old boring sign. I can handle that.
Kate: Milton, what's my most favorite thing in the world?
Milton: "Bringing a sense of joy and wonder to the otherwise dull and mundane."
Kate: I was going to say, "the smell of marker fumes." But, uh, that joy and wonder thing is right up there.
Contains examples of:
- Art Evolution
- Cloudcuckoolander: Lily.
- Distant Reaction Shot: Not very distant, but still, that scream had to be loud.
- Excuse Question: Technically, an excuse duel.
- Grumpy Bear: Owen, owner of the music shop, mixes this with The Stoic.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Milton, committing one of these.
- Lantern Jaw of Justice: Discussed with respect to Captain Stone on Space Force.
- Nice Hat: Tweep has four: Bunlop's Fedora, Frank's Cap, Owen's Cowboy Hat and the Hat of the Hipster King. Whose power may actually be just the feather.
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: The atomic cherrywood gelato maker.Julie: ... with aromatherapy vents ... and satellite radio ...Milton: You want one, don't you?Julie: Well, c'mon. It's happiness in a box.
- Schedule Slip: Marked in the archives by a couple bridging strips.
- Subverted Rhyme Every Occasion: When the blender explodes.
- Take Our Word for It: Thing #17 that Milton could do if he had more time.
- The Stoic: George, zen generator.
- Unresolved Sexual Tension: Between Jack and Lily.
- Webcomic Time: Indubitably.