The Tripadelic Life Of Spannith No Punchlines
is a webcomic by two tropers
. Starring the eponymous Silent Protagonist
. After an interesting start, it was reformatted into a sort of dada 4koma comic. It can currently be found here
Tropes that apply to Tripadelic
- Art Shift: The last comic is noticably much, much rougher.
- Alt Text
- Brother Chuck: Though touted as a main character, Yodawg Foxhoundius only ever showed up in the first strip and a later character sheet.
- Cloudcuckoolander: Everyone, to at least some extent. It's kind of to be expected from the genre, though.
- Crossover: With Listening To 11975 M Hz. Sort of. Since Deco here seems to be more of an actor within her comic than the actual character.
- Emoticons: Jelly's facial expressions often resemble them.
- Meaningful Name: no-Punchlines. Applies to the character, and the comic itself.
- No Indoor Voice: The Narrator/God talks LIKE THIS!
- Schedule Slip: Comics were released semi-consistently for awhile, then the artist left, and after a single new comic featuring a new artist, it's been dead for quite some time.
- Shameless Self-Promotion: Really, who do you think made this page?
- Shout-Out: Two in the very first strip. One to fellow Dada Comic Listening To 11975 M Hz, as the comics open in a very similar fashion. The less obvious one is Yodawg Foxhoundius' character, inspired by The Scrappy Poochie from The Simpsons' show within a show The Itchy & Scratchy Show.
- Silent Protagonist: The titular Spannith no-Punchlines is this.
- The Stoic: Spannith, to the comical extreme of not even speaking or changing her facial expression at all. Ever.
- Totally Radical: The title, which contains the word "Tripadelic". The talking dog character Yodawg Foxhoundius also talks like this.