Webcomic: The Kenny Chronicles
The Kenny Chronicles
is a twice-weekly Furry Comic
by Garrett Williams (FurAffinity
. It is about a teenage fox (a "Tarneki") named Kenny who lives 115-117 years in the future on a ship called the Ballyhoo
, part of a large "nation" of ships called Tarnation. There's no government out there on the high seas, and thus we have anarchy (plus the inhabitants were created by pirate scientists). So far it details Kenny's life trying to keep three part-time jobs, and from November 2008 to Nov. '09 his rivalry with Funky Skunk.
Williams has also created a themepark
on Second Life
based on the comic.
Ended on November 23rd, 2011, but a sequel, Ferrets Vs Lemmings
, premiered the following January.
Ferrets Vs. Lemmings
- All-Natural Snake Oil: Death catches a guy selling "natural remedies" including willow bark extract (aspirin), water, some herb with several side effects, and "poppy seed pod extract".
- Cool Crown: Guy has an impractically large one.
- Cool Pet: Death's pet skunk, Scythee.
- Deflector Shields: The island has them for diminishing hurricane damage, apparently they're the discount kind.
- Feudal Future: We've got Guy King, King of Dook Island, Queen Death Golden of Ook Island, and Kenny, Duke of Dook and Ook.
- Furry Confusion: Intentionally invoked.
- Future Food Is Artificial: Dook island's primary export is cultured meat, protein sequencers are starting to cut into their business, especially on the moon.
- Heinz Hybrid: Death is 50% lemming and 50% baboon, Kenny is 25% cat and 75% fox, their daughter Jenny, is a bit complicated.
- Naked People Are Funny: Possibly clothing optional beach, warthog, nuff said.
- One Nation Under Copyright: Dook Island was re-settled to expand Guy's business.
- Shower of Awkward: A visiting senator fell through the ceiling of the royal bathroom while Death and Kenny were showering, incidentally they were discussing renovations to the capital.
- Unmoving Plaid: Parodied here