Webcomic: The Jupiter Palladium
Superhero webcomic by a team of four writers. While it is set in its own universe, the characters were adapted from a Teen Titans fan RP done by the creators at a younger age.Can be found here. It updates Mondays and Thursdays.
Provides examples of:
- All There in the Manual: The Universe Page.
- Audience Participation: Fancharacters appear within the comic from time to time.
- Big Bad: Damien Voss, at least apparently.
- Big Ol' Eyebrows: Dwayne. And Matt. If you want anywhere near this team, you need the brows for it.
- Blade on a Stick: Jo's naginata.
- Differently Powered Individual: In England, superhumans were apparently called "heroes" because it sounded nicer. This is obviously not a catch-all term.
- Elemental Powers: People with these are called "Elementals".
- Five-Man Band: The main cast is a team of six that probably fills a variation on this structure, but have not really fallen into their roles yet so this is largely speculative.
- Genki Girl: Spark.
- Guile Hero: Angel has this as a superpower, although apparently not her only one.
- Just Friends: Spark and Flint. Or at least Syren thinks so
- Let's Split Up, Gang: Used a couple of times so far, lampshaded here
- Missing Mom: Syren's reason for coming to Port Jupiter.
- Most Common Superpower: Angel, Angel, Angel. The Creators love it, especially in side-stories
- Names to Run Away From Really Fast: Damien Voss, the apparent Big Bad.
- No Pronunciation Guide: Oh, that's how you say it.
- Perpetual Frowner: Jo.
- Pre Ass Kicking One Liner: Spark to some Mooks here.
- Psychic Powers: People who have these are called Mentals; Syren and Angel go in this category.
- Putting the Band Back Together: The original RP players did this to create the comic.
- Shipper on Deck: Oh, Syren. That face.
- The Strategist: Angel.