The Auragon Base
is a sprite comic about Aura and her freinds as they go around having adventures in the multiverse. Deep, eh?
- Aura: The author of the comic and the one in charge of the base.
- Jason: Aura's friend and a guy who helps around the base.
- Colby: A pink squirrel that was human, but after hitting Aura off screen, got punished by Bob and is now stuck as a pink squirrel.
- Bob: A being who looks like a chao in sprite form, he is the guy in charge of Fate and Karma.
- Zoras: Aura's twin brother and Demon Lord of Dimension 729, Zoras enjoys causing havoc, torturing intruders and Colby, and running things when Aura's away.
- Fluffy:a rose squid monster thing owned by Aura. She likes eating those who tick off Aura, and playing pingpong with Macho.
- Macho: Zoras' head minion, so far the only things seen of him is his large skeletal hand and his skull. Only Aura, Zoras and Colbyhave ever seen the full form.
- Maggie: Aura's cousin.
- Dixon: Another friend of Aura.
- Axel: Originally a training hologram, Axel somehow became the real Axel and is now living at the base.
- Luxord: Appeared the same time the Axel Program became the real Axel, Luxord is different from the real Luxord, since he talks like a mobster instead of with the card game metaphors he does in the games.
- Jakle: Appeared the same time as Luxord. When Jakle appeared, the first thing he did was cause Luxord to wet himself, and then threw his foot at the freaked-out Luxord.
This comic can be found here
This comic contains examples of these tropes:
- Author Avatar: Aura and Zoras. Everyone else is just a representation of Aura's friends.
- The Chew Toy: Colby. So far he's been humiliated, taken to a version of Hell by a giant skeletal hand, dropped down a portal, and had his head used for Ping Pong by Fluffy.
- Death Mountain:Zoras and Braixlord climb Mount Ordeals to get Supplies.
- Dimension Lord: Subverted. Zoras is "Dark Lord of Dimension 729" but he's more of a co-owner with Aura.
- Evil Gloating: The bad guy here.
- Evil Twin: Zoras is Aura's twin brother.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: The end of Aura's fight with Light and Judgement in Kratos' fight with Klonoa.
- The Multiverse: Aura and the others are running an interdimensional mercenary service, travel to other universes is expected.
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: Aura is a Palidin Ninja.
- No Fourth Wall: There is no Fourth Wall, there never was. The Author even had Colby get in trouble over it by having him break the "Fifth Wall".
- Nonfatal Explosions: this is how the battle between Jason and Axel Ended.
- Our Demons Are Different: though Zoras is a demon Lord, he can cast Holy
- Our Monsters Are Weird:
- Fluffy, even though you only see her tentacles outside the warp,it's been mentioned that she has thorns.
- Also Macho, Zoras's favorite Minion,is too big to be seen in full, so only a hand or his face shows up when he does appear.
- You Can't Fight Fate: Especially if the guy in Charge of Fate is dressed as a demon.
- You Make Me Sick:Kaiba hates Zelos more than all the people who ticked him off.