- Comedic Sociopathy: In-universe. The blond grins while watching the redhead get beat up by the girl. This is the first trace of emotion we see from him (his second scene of emotion is scheduled for the 16th).
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: The blonde. Also, the girl apparently looks like a guy. Also, I just spoiled the first comic's joke.
- Lampshade Hanging: "Oh, look, another fucking 'two-guys-and-a-girl' webcomic. Joy."
- Mistaken for Gay: The redhead thinks the girl is a Butch Lesbian. She apparently looks the part.
- No Fourth Wall
- No Name Given...yet.
- N-Word Privileges: Averted. The redhead says "dyke". He gets punched for it (so it's okay), but the point is he's neither a lesbian (duh) nor a sexist/homophobe—he's just not politically correct, like, at all. He's also somewhat lacking in common sense.
- This comic has an mature content warning for language. The one in which the f-bomb was dropped does not.
- Only Six Faces: Not even; if they didn't have diferent hair and eye color (and hair styles), you'd never tell the characters apart.
- Precision F-Strike: First sentence of the first panel of the first page.
- Self-Deprecation:redhead: Is that supposed to be a buz cut, or can Shaun just not draw?girl: Yes.
- Stick-Figure Comic: Basically.
- Unsound Effect: THWACK!
Webcomic / The Adventurers Of Boring People
NOTE: This is written by a troper, so if you're wondering where some of the things marked Word of God were said...well, it was said here.''The Adventures of Boring People'' is a webcomic started January 2nd 2012 that currently updates on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. (Obviously, it's rather new.) The characters have names, but those names have yet to be disclosed. The comics so far contain examples of: