Webcomic / Terrene Spire
Terrene Spire is an ongoing Interactive Webcomic
made by Dexexe1234 (better known as Dex) on the Sufficient Velocity Forums on October 12, 2015. You can read it from here
. Or vote on what will happen next here
The story follows the adventure of the orange-colored ghost, Zest Lavie and his adventures around the strange world.
Terrene Spire contains examples of:
- Action Commands: Acting, Moving, and Waiting.
- After the End: We aren't quite sure what happened as of yet, but it's highly likely that there was a war between the ghost factions that destroyed everything.
- Ascended Fanon: Dex has offered contests such as creating an Eidolon, which would become an actual Eidolon in the story.
- Asskicking Pose: Before fighting the Red Ghost and when first meeting the Daeva.
- Auto-Revive: Whenever Zest dies, he respawns at the sarcophagus at the start of the story.
- Character Class System: Zest gets to choose one of three classes after the Daeva presents him with the Class Crystals.
- Colour-Coded for Your Convenience: The ghost factions.
- Cool Shades: Zest's triangular shades.
- Experience Points: Potential
- Narnia Time: Time in this world is defined by the actions taken, such that it is also entirely possible to have an extended battle while someone is dying and they will still be just as fine or not as when it began... Assuming that a "Tick" has not passed.
- Tomato in the Mirror: There have been hints that Zest isn't quite what he seems.