is a gag-per-update comic consisting of a few recurring characters, but not too many. It is drawn and written by Nathan Bowler.Recurring Characters
- Hero Man and his superhero sidekick Sidekick Boy. They are a duo of superheroes who fight crime in a fictional city called Crimeville. Although Sidekick Boy is a normal, heroic hero, his mentor Hero Man is more of an absolute retard, and is humorously not heroic.
- The @%#$ing Retard, a stick figure character who always gets into bad shenanigans, mostly killing himself, in one panel comic strips.
- Lady Medeva, a fairy tale peasant girl who lives in the slums of a Medieval kingdom and gets into very bad and weird shenanigans.
- Santa Claus. Santa appears a few times in the comics.
The website itself contains more than just comics, but also entertaining short stories
, secret easter eggs (one is the mystery page
), and downloadable wallpapers. The top banner of the website includes a random Superandom logo and slogan for every page refresh.
There is also a Facebook page: Facebook Page
Compare Cyanide and Happiness
and The Perry Bible Fellowship
Superandom contains examples of:
- Alien Invasion - As shown in this comic , as well as this comic .
- Alt Text
- Animate Inanimate Object - Superandom is a super random comic, therefore a lot of comics contain talking animate inanimate objects.
- Art Evolution - The beginning comics show a slight art evolution from the new ones, and additionally, before 2011, all of the comics were drawn in the Classic style.
- Bear Trap - This comic contains a bear-trap: 
- Black Comedy
- Blood Sport - As shown in this comic: 
- Captain Obvious - As shown in this comic: 
- Classical Mythology - Parodied in this comic: 
- Cross Over - As shown in this comic between two completely different characters: 
- Crush. Kill. Destroy! - As shown in this comic , as well as this comic .
- Crystal Ball - Used by God: 
- Double Jump - As parodied in this comic: 
- Drugs Are Bad - The message is brought to you by Hero Man and Sidekick Boy: 
- Earth-Shattering Kaboom - This a running gag in the first several comics, as shown in this comic: . Also, this comic takes it a step further: 
- Evil Genius - Parodied in this comic: 
- Fourth Wall - This is broken frequently in Superandom.
- Irony - Irony is frequented in Superandom. The character, Doctor Irony, is a perfect example.
- God - God has shown up once. 
- God Mode - As parodied in this comic about Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of Facebook: 
- Incredibly Lame Pun - As shown in this comic  and this comic .
- Invisibility - As shown in this comic: 
- Killer Robot - As shown in this comic , as well as this comic .
- Mad Scientist - Just like the trope, Evil Genius, it is parodied in this comic: 
- Magical Asian - As shown in this comic: 
- Make a Wish - As shown in this comic: 
- Metafiction - The comic features a lot of fourth wall, metafiction, and self-referential humor. Example: 
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot - The Robo-Alien-Ninja-Pirate-Warrior-Machine: 
- Parody - Superandom parodies a lot of things, such as Smokey the Bear, Superman, and Mark Zuckerberg.
- Pick on Someone Your Own Size - As parodied in this comic: 
- Princess Classic & Prince Charming - This comic  parodies the two tropes.
- Punch Line - As parodied in this comic: 
- Recurring Character - The stupid superhero Hero Man is the most famous.
- Running Gag:
Talking Trees are a small running gag. Example: 
- Santa Claus - Santa shows up frequently in Superandom, as shown here  and here .
- Self-Referential Humor - This happens frequently in Superandom.
- Speech Bubbles - As parodied in this comic: 
- Stock Superpowers - Hero Man has a lot of stock superpowers, which include flight, super-strength, super-speed, laser vision, and x-ray vision.
- Superhero - Superandom contains lots of superheroes and villains.
- Superheroes Wear Tights & Superheroes Wear Capes - Hero Man and Sidekick Boy, as well as the other superheroes that frequently show up in Superandom, have sweet-ass tights and capes.
- Talking Animal - If animals could talk, they would just kill themselves for us. Example: 
- Temporal Paradox - As shown in these two excellent examples of comics:  & 
- The Deadliest Mushroom - As shown in this comic: 
- The Ditz - Lots of characters play the ditz. Example: 
- The Quest - As shown in this comic , as well as this comic .
- Thief Bag - As shown in this comic: 
- Thirteen Is Unlucky - They discuss this in the thirteenth comic: 
- Tickle Torture - As shown in this comic: 
- Touchof Death - As shown and parodied in this comic: 
- Video Game Lives - As parodied in this comic about Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of Facebook: 
- Villain Team-Up - As shown in the end of this comic: 
- What Does This Button Do?? - As shown in this comic , as well as this comic comic.