Storm is a fantasy webcomic about the adventures of a naive runaway wizard's daughter Arche and her “bodyguard/tour guide/babysitter” Eolill.
Storm provides examples of:
- Beast of Battle: Eolill has an aggressive warhorse. (He bites.)
- A Cat Named Cat: Eolill's cat has no other name.
- Cute Bookworm: Arche reads a lot.Arche: I couldn't well leave without my books, could I?
- Deadpan Snarker: Eolill's cat snarks in thought bubbles.
- Familiar: Arche initially thinks Eolill's cat might be one.
- Geometric Magic: Arche draws a magic circle to help cast a healing spell.
- Gold Fever: Eolill is excited by the prospect of money, and coins appear in her eyes.
- The Ingenue: Arche knows virtually nothing about the real world.
- Knight in Shining Armor: Arche thinks Eolill is one.
- Mage Tower: Arche grew up in her father's tower.
- Naïve Newcomer: Arche is new to almost everything.
- Only in It for the Money: Eolill doesn't want to believe she's helping Arche for any other reason.
- The Runaway: Arche ran away from home in order to have an adventure.
- Runaway Fiancée: Eolill fled an arranged marriage.
- Schedule Slip: The initial schedule was overly optimistic.Storm has now launched, and will be updating twice a week until I die. ^^
- Screw the Money, I Have Rules!: Eolill passes up a chance to overcharge or rob Arche.
- Skilled, but Naïve: Arche is a powerful healer but has no real-world experience.
- Spell Book: Arche consults one to cast a healing spell.
- Sweet Polly Oliver: Eolill often disguises herself as a man to be taken more seriously as a fighter.
- Wrong Genre Savvy: Arche interprets the world in terms of the romantic adventures she's read. It's not that kind of world.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Eolill's hair is pinkish white.