Webcomic: Small Market Sports
Small Market Sports was a webcomic by Bill Charbonneau. It stared five anthropomorphic pieces of sports equipment (Carter the Baseball, Doug the
This comic contains examples of:
- Berserk Button: Decrying violence in hockey around Wayne.
- Canada, Eh?: Mostly averted.
- Cool Shades: Nash
- Deadpan Snarker: Dave
- Gentle Giant: Doug (He's twice the size of everyone except Nash)
- Jerk Jock: Nash
- The Napoleon: Wayne
- Theme Naming / Shout-Out: All of the cast members are named for famous Canadian sports figures.
- Where the Hell Is Springfield?: Small Market definitely somewhere in Canada, possibly somewhere near Montreal.