is a fantasy webcomic by Sidney Lima.
Aisha is an elven thief whose body was merged with that of a slime creature. Now whenever she touches water she goes through uncontrollable body expansion. Despite her condition being a curse there's a prophecy about her using her slime powers to save the world from an evil overlord, though she's largely unaware of it.
When she's not stealing or adventuring she works and lives in a store owned by her friend Azamat, a young merchant. With all the interesting quests Aisha goes on and people that visit the store there's never a dull moment for the two.
Note that the series occasionally goes in NSFW territory due to nudity.
Slimy thief provides examples of the following tropes:
- A-Cup Angst: Camilia is extremely insecure about her flat chest. She wanted to become a witch solely to use magic to give her bigger breasts and she's devastated when she learns that Aisha, who she considers a love rival, can make her breasts as big as she wants.
- Amazonian Beauty: There's the scantly clad muscular amazon, Carla, Azamat mistakes as a vengeful customer that he sold some "magical" armor to, and in a crossover arc red is introduced. She's also a tall scantly clad muscular warrior but goes even further since she's bare breasted the whole time.
- Big Beautiful Woman: Aisha can turn into one if she absorbs a lot of water. The slime powers make it so that she grows in "all the right places" so while she does get fat she also gains huge breasts, a huge butt, and extremely wide hips and thighs. Most of the fanservicey bits usually happen when she's getting or has gotten big.
- Big Breast Pride: Aisha usually keeps her breasts at an average size but she's more than willing to make them bigger to flirt with guys or brag about them.
- Blessed with Suck: Thanks to Aisha's powers if she touches water, which she's prone to do at the most inopportune moments, she gets fatter. This is a huge problem for someone who's supposed to be a nimble thief.
- Breast Expansion: Aisha's breasts are among one of the features that grows when she touches water. The growth can be limited to just her breasts if water only lands there.
- Cardboard Prison: Aisha's slime powers make it easy to escape out of dungeons since she can make herself slippery and squeeze out of chains and jail cells.
- Contrived Clumsiness: Azamat "accidently" spills a bucket of water on Aisha for being too helpful to a customer by pointing out flaws in some of the products. Aisha doesn't buy it for a second and promises him a spanking later.
- Cross Over: There are multiple arcs that introduce other creator owned characters. The first character introduced is Red, and later there's a crossover saga introducing Gomu, Koryander, Slyvina, and Kaezrer.
- I Have Boobs, You Must Obey!: Aisha wants to join the thieves guild but gets rejected at the door because they no longer have any spots open. When she makes her breasts bigger they immediately let her in.
- Karmic Thief: Aisha, she steals but tends to target people that kinda deserve it, like haughty nobles or pushy tax collectors.
- Kill It with Fire: The only way to kill trolls is with fire based attacks. They regenerate if attacked with anything else.
- Magic Pants: Aisha's catsuit stays intact and formfitting in spite of her constant body expansions.
- Nose Bleed: One of Azamat's costumers, a samurai, gets a bad nosebleed when he sees Aisha's breasts get bigger. Aisha and Azamat are freaked out by it but he explains that his people angred a goddess who curse them to get nosebleed when they become aroused.
- Nothing but Skin and Bones: Absorbing water can cause Aisha to swell up but losing water, especially a lot of it, can cause her to shrivel to emaciated state. After a some adventuring and drinking Aisha comes in her fat form but after an extremely long bathroom break, she walks out of the toilet just skin and bones much to Camilia's horror since she is unaware of Aisha's power.
- Pointy Ears: Aisha, she's an elf so that's a given. They're a very unique feature so she wears a veil to keep them concealed and not draw attention to herself.
- Secret Test of Character: One of the tests for joining the thieves guild tasks Aisha with escaping from a prison cell with her hands and head locked in a pillory. It's supposed to be an impossible task to test Aisha's self-control but since one of Aisha's slime powers is that she can make her body extremely slippery she ends up completing the task anyway.
- Shameless Fanservice Girl: Aisha, elves have no shame in being seen nude. When Azamat accidently walks in on her taking a bath, she tells him she doesn't mind if he looks, just as long as he stops staring at her so creepily.
- Superpower Russian Roulette: The magical machine that merged Aisha with a slime is activated with a special coin and merges its user with a randomly selected creature. This could be extremely useful if it selects something like a dragon, unfortunately the machine selected a slime for Aisha.
- Camilia's witch initiation ceremony straight out of the coffin opening scene of Lady Gaga's Bad Romance music video. Camilia is even wearing a white bodysuit with a crown.
- In the crossover saga Aisha, in a tavern, recounts a massacre at another tavern in the same manner as Buscemi from Desperado.
- This comic has Aisha take the pose of the Mega Milk / Titty Monster. (Warning, can be NSFW)
- The Trolls that attack the city also look like the Trollface, and spout phrases like "U mad?"
- Ultimately, the day was saved by none other than Eduard Khil!
- Super Spit: Another one of Aisha's slime powers is that she can turn her saliva into acid, which she uses to spit at her enemies.
- Temporary Bulk Change: Aisha's main slime power. When she touches water she adsorbs it and gets fatter but losing the water slims her down.
- Vain Sorceress: Camilia was going to become one before working for Azamat. She wanted to join an a order of witches to learn magic so she could give herself a curvy body with large breasts but quits after being selected to join when she learns that one of the requirements is that she gives up what she most desires, so she wouldn't be allowed to change her body using magic.
- Workaholic: Azamat, much to Camilia's disappointment since she has a crush on him but knows he'd probably only love her if she was a magical item. When she asks him whether he does anything not related to the store, he can't seem to recall.