started out as part of a contest for designing heroes. Her design won that particular round and thus was born a small webcomic. Her initial appearances were short and intended to be humorous, but over time the length of the strips changed. More panels were added and longer stories began to develop, the tone shifted from light-hearted gags to a more serious narrative.
Still, the future world of Sally Saturn is a place where little green men roam the cosmos in search of food, and sentient pinatas have equal rights. The moon is colonized and its president is one of the aforementioned sentient pinatas...Saturn Sally
can be found right here
'Saturn Sally' provides examples of:
- Alliterative Name: Sally Saturn, and her sisters Susan and Samantha
- Artificial Intelligence: Sally's original suit had access to a sprite with attitude.
- B-Side Comics: Robot Life, a story about a robot living his life like any other normal human.
- By the Lights of Their Eyes: D-synths have glowing eyes.
- Human Aliens: People from Saturn look amazingly like regular humans... except when they're on earth, they have to wear protective gear to stay alive.
- Kaleidoscope Eyes: D-synths were designed to show their state of mind, their eyes shine gold or yellow when they are in a neutral mindset, they shine blue when they are depressed, and red when they are angry.
- Mood Whiplash: Intended as a light-hearted play on pulp science fiction heroes, shifted into a darker story about a tragic accident in the family.
- Troper Works: By Esteban009