An old journal of sorts tells the story of ROSCOE SCAGGS, a semi-alcoholic wizard who's just trying not to be hassled.Can be found here.
- all lowercase letters: scrambles' dialog matches his timid nature.
- The Chew Toy: scrambles the wizard elf.
- Crapsack World: At least the parts we see through ROSCOE's eyes.
- Insistent Terminology: ROSCOE SCAGGS.
- Jerk Ass: ROSCOE SCAGGS has little patience or compassion for people, elves, or basically anybody.
- Magic Realism: Magic exists, but the narrator seems unsure of when it's being applied.
- Magic Wand: ROSCOE's wand is... less than dignified.
- Nice Hat: ROSCOE wears some strange yet impressive mix of wizard hat and winter cap.
- Power Perversion Potential: Milville has questionable taste in spells.