Start here!Red Right Hand is an Urban Fantasy / Magitek-driven webcomic that stars a sarcastic, proud magician named Aidan Knight, who works with a wide range of clients, human and... other. There are all manner of faeries out there, and a magician's work mostly concerns aiding, deterring, or exterminating them. (Depending on circumstance, of course.) Currently just into its first chapter, the story contains a dullahan, a mid-level magician and brief mention of selkies and undine, with hopefully plenty more to come. Truly, this is a rudiment of a webcomic that barely facilitates its own page, but Red Right Hand is bound to grow into an actual story... eventually.
This webcomic provides examples of:
- Alas, Poor Yorick: The dullahan with his own head.
- All There in the Manual: The author tends to give away characters and plot points long before they're due.
- Bizarre Alien Biology: The dullahan species, not to mention the entire faerie world.
- Functional Magic
- Glamour: Its usage, or lack thereof, is a marked plot point.
- Headless Horseman: What the magician explains dullahan's as only to be corrected by the one in the room.
- Lizard Folk: Dullahan are technically reptiles, cold-blooded and everything.
- Losing Your Head: Again, the dullahan.
- Selkies and Wereseals: Mentioned briefly.
- Shout-Out: A subtle one in the first panel. See it? The green paisley couch.
- Symbol Swearing