Puck is a weekly webcomic that started as a comic strip of the Mc Master University newspaper starring Robin "Puck" Goodfellow, an ancient fairy of lore whose lives changes when someone leaves a dog girl named Daphne on her doorstep and starts attending the university to "increase her earning power." There she meets Phoebe, a hot she-devil and daughter of the university president, who just so happens to be Satan, and Colin, her boyfriend.The series is divided in two; the first part happens during Puck and company's university years (the original run of the strip in black and white); the second part occurs after a time skip of 10 years (the real time between the last strip and the restart).Find it here
Puck provides examples of:
- Art Evolution: Considering that there was a real time Time Skip of 10 years is expected to see the art become more sharp.
- Bare Your Midriff: Phoebe and the waitresses in "HOWLERS", Puck too in a couple of strips because she is pregnant and her clothes don't fit.
- Be Careful What You Wish For: When Puck needs a job Phoebe tries to get her one in Howlers as a waitress but she couldn't get herself to do it and says that if there was a position where she didn't need to wear those outfits or being inside the bar she would take it, there is one, as the mascot Howlie:Puck: I asked for this torture, didn't I?Phoebe: Almost by name!
- Berserk Button: Puck is VERY sensitive when it comes to her appearance.
- Colour-Coded Emotions: Coloured halos often appear around characters' heads, indicating various emotions. The most common one is the 'red halo of rage' which encircles Puck on a regular basis. When she's feeling warm or maternal, the halo is pink. Shock is shown through a yellow halo, and sickness or uneasiness is often green.
- Expressive Ears: Puck, Phoebe and Daphne all have ears that emote something fierce.
- Innocent Fanservice Girl: Although never naked, Phoebe does wear a variety of Stripperiffic outfits. She's also extremely naive, especially considering her parentage.
- Morning Sickness: Puck suffers from morning sickness in the early stages of her pregnancy.
- Nude Nature Dance: Puck does a nude nature dance in the middle of her university campus after going crazy and attempting to return to a natural, unburdened state.
- Longest Pregnancy Ever: Due to the weekly updates of the strip, Puck's pregnancy actually spanned over two and a half years in real time, testing the patience of all but the most diehard readers.
- Wacky Cravings: Puck develops cravings for French fries in the middle of the night. And blood.