is a Photo Comic
about four girls with various magical and/or technological backgrounds. The characters are represented by Obitsu vinyl dolls (a type of ball-joined doll).
This series provides examples of:
- The Ace: Hyacinth is something of this to Miyuki grade-wise, which contributes to Miyuki's dislike at of her.
- Animated Actors: In side stories or specials, the characters interact directly with their owner/director Farnsworth.
- Buxom Is Better: About half the main characters, something Hyatt frequently comments on. Nyoko takes this to truly ridiculous levels.
- Cat Girl: Anna Marie, Miyuki, and Hyacinth, as well as various test subjects from the same lab as Miyuki.
- Deadpan Snarker: Hyatt does this constantly.
- The Ditz: Anna Marie, although her poor English skills and memory issues give her something of an excuse.
- Eloquent In My Native Tongue: Miyuki and Anna Marie both sound a lot smarter in their native Japanese, though Anna Marie is still The Ditz.
- Jerk Ass: Hyatt regularly tortures Anna Marie and escapes any sort of detection.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Despite being a Jerk Ass towards her, Hyatt still performs a Heroic Sacrifice to save Anna Marie.
- Killed Off for Real: Hyatt. Despite various fan theories to the contrary, Word of God has confirmed multiple times that she won't be returning, at least in the main story.
- Improbably Female Cast: So far, aside from some off-screen scientists, there's only been one male cast member — Robbie the Zombie.
- Our Demons Are Different: Hyatt is basically a living computer virus, but Diamond refers to her as a demon.
- Our Zombies Are Different: Robbie is the classic Voodoo version, though based on his advanced state of decay, he's been dead for a while.
- Painting the Medium: The characters use different fonts when they're speaking Japanese and English, and Sapphire has a special font to represent her British Accent.
- Shout-Out: Aside from the frequent Star Wars and Star Trek references, Hyatt refers to Anna Marie and Diamond as Pinky and the Brain.