action Space Opera Korean Webtoon
about humanity's struggles against monsters. Praised for its tragic story lines and epic action scenes, criticized for its rough line art and frequent lapses in punctuation.
Written and drawn by Kim Sung Min; it is serialized in Korean here
. The English fan translations can be found here
, and official Naver translations here
.Now has it's own wiki.
This webcomic provides examples of:
- All There in the Manual : The bonus material in the book "Knight Run Another Story: Father's Day" contain clues and foreshadowing for future arcs.
- Apocalypse Maiden : Pray.
- Author Appeal: Several. Little girls with blonde hair; female characters in general (take a look at the girl with red braids who only appears in this single chapter); and the survival rate of couples in-universe.
- Crapsack World: Word of God says that he doesn't want anyone in the audience to think that they would want to go live in the universe within the story. This is most extremely expressed by the state of the planet Tobal in Knight Run Another Episode 2.
- Dysfunctional Family: The Nelsons, in Knight Run Another Episode 2.
- Foreshadowing: Three of Pray's children are named (or nicknamed) Fear, Blue Beetle, and Quattro. Quattro? See The Reveal below.
- Humanoid Aliens: The queens.
- Lost Technology: Humanity has lost the ability to create gates to enable travel between distant planetary systems.
- Plucky Girl: Shion in Another Story 2. Ashley in Another Story: Father's Day.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: All of the queens have red pupils.
- Rule of Cool: Numerous Badass Longcoats, Lots and lots of Cool Swords, Powered Armors and Cool Starships, not to mention the Final Boss with a single black wing. There must have been a Blade Run in one of the battles too.
- Sekaikei Genre: In each story arc, the protagonist must weigh the burdens of saving the world with the cost of saving the one important person to them to reach a conclusion.
- Superpowerful Genetics: Powerful clans that gave birth to many of the most powerful Knights in the story (such as the Leonhart and Zyle clans) are descendents of special, Bio-engineered bloodlines.
- Sword Fight: Most action scenes and every conclusive battle for each arc consists of this.
- The Reveal : Chapter 74: Anne is revealed to be Pray's biological daughter. Considering Pray's identity, this has very serious implications...
- Wham Chapter: Chapter 30: Pray is in league with the aliens.
- Yandere: Pray.