June is a surreal webcomic with abandoned cars, talking communist dogs and a protagonist with a paper bag on his head. Is he in a coma? is he mad? has the world been taken over by aliens? and who in the name of insanity is Coyoteson? We don't know.Usually updated Wednesdays and Sundays. Officially concluded on November 7, 2013.
- Adventures In Coma Land: Where Stan thinks he is.
- Alien Geometries: TeeVee can trap the doors of Stan's house so stepping outside is the same as coming in. Unfortunately for her, she forgot the windows.
- Arc Symbol: A triangle with an iris and pupil in the centre.
- Art Shift: Occasionally switches to childish biro scrawls.
- Brown Bag Mask: Stan is very concerned about whether his bag (thick plastic, according to Word of God) covers his head.
- Face-Revealing Turn: The kid Stan sees in Chapter 2 has a doll's face.
- Mind Screw
- Missing Mom: One of the central mysteries of the comic.
- Monochromatic Eyes: The coyoteson have no pupils or irises.
- Nightmare Fuel Coloring Book: See Art Shift above.
- Petting Zoo People: Some of the coyoteson appear entirely human except for their dog heads.
- Surreal Horror: Hell yes.
- Tee Vee Talks Back: And gives you orders. In l337speakk!!1 lol
- Temporal Theme Naming: The town is called June, and a note mentions a nearby place called August.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Lara and Miriam.
- Troubling Unchildlike Behaviour: Stan appears very young, but he smokes and swears (shit).