Webcomic: Indie Game Comic
Indie Game Comic is a Sprite Comic about Indie Games. Read it here.
This comic provides examples of
- Aborted Arc: Project Zed might be this, or it could just be really strange Foreshadowing.
- Art Evolution: Not a ton, but the comic has refined its look from the first strip to more recent strips.
- Art Shift: When the characters are playing Crimelife.
- Author Avatar: Subverted. Bran is named after the author, but he's a loud-mouthed idiot most of the time.
- Brick Joke: Bri's ocarina in the first chapter.
- Cerebus Syndrome: Mildly. The comic used to have more punchlines than it does now.
- Defictionalization: The comic is about creating a website called IGC. The comic itself is on a website that could be called IGC.
- Bran's Generic Platform Adventure could also qualify.
- GIS Syndrome: This comic uses two different photos of a green car.
- Groin Attack: Andrew shoots a virus this way. No one comments.
- No Fourth Wall: We're ALL main characters, you know!
- Photo Comic: For one comic when Bran's computer crashes.
- Rule of Funny: Bran's computer crashing. They even acknowledge the fact that it makes no sense.
- Schedule Slip: It's supposed to update three times a week. It doesn't.
- Shout-Out: When Bran's computer crashes, his tack board has a Lemon Demon reference.
- Sprite Comic: A combination of sprites from actual games and custom sprites for the characters.
- Take That: Against Yahoo!
- The Smurfette Principle: Bri is the only female character. Maybe justified because the characters are gamers.