is a hilarious parody of The Bible
, running through all the books in order. Make sure your sense of humor is bigger than your sense of righteous indignation before reading.
Despite the name this is not a mere bible comic, it's a collection of old tales, told by prophets, crazies, bards, and other such famous figures who started up various religious crazes in their day, including Christianity, Shintoism, Hinduism, various polytheistic religions, etc. etc.
It reveals the truth behind not just one, but every religion. Because there can only be one truth. And that Truth, my friends, is Holy Bibble.Needs a Better Description
Provides Examples Of:
- All Myths Are True - This comic meshes many god-figures into angels, demons or mortals, such as Lilith and Ishtar.
- Bestiality Is Depraved - "Are you ''seriously'' still fucking that sheep?!" - Michael to Adam.
- Blood Knight - Zadkiel is one, but almost all warrior angels fit here.
- The Bully - Abel is a bully to his brother.
- Cain and Abel - Literally.
- In at least two versions of the comic, Cain actually had nothing to do with Abel's death. In a previous version, Satan killed Abel because he mistook Cain's lamenting poem about being bullied by his family for a prayer for his death, and in the current version, Lilith/Ishtar kills him after he pukes on her.
- Celestial Bureaucracy - And how. The angels in heaven have offices, councils, rules, etc...
- Crossover Cosmology - The comic crosses over into other mythologies.
- Continuity Reboot: At least twice so far.
- God-Karting with Beelzebub - The angels and demons seem to have this relationship on occasion.
- Good Wings, Evil Wings - The angles have white and round wings, the fallen have black and pointed wings. Example.
- Heroic Comedic Sociopath - Michael's first and last resort in all situations is murder, but ultimately he's still more concerned with God's plan than most other characters.
- Humongous Mecha - God builds the giant robot exoskeleton, Metatron.
- Jerkass Gods - Seeing how many of the "gods" are demons in disguise...
- Mama Bear - Eve, when Lilith tries to seduce Cain.
- Order Versus Chaos - Fallen Angels live in a tropical resort, the angels in a gigantic bureaucratic office.
- Playing with Fire - Uriel loves burning things. Even ice.
- Pyro Maniac - Uriel only smiles when he is about to set something on fire.
- Stuffed into a Locker - Abel invented the locker just to do this.