Webcomic: Fluffy And Mervin
Fluffy and Mervin is a gag-three-times-a-week webcomic about the childlike, mischievous cat Fluffy and the self-centered, conceited mouse Mervin. Honestly, the species of the characters isn't that important (they don't spend a lot of time chasing each other).
This webcomic provieds examples of:
- Author Avatar: The Debbies here and here are different, but not separate...
- Bad Is Good and Good Is Bad: Mervin's been seen doing this. "How am I supposed to enjoy being grouchy when people keep trying to cheer me up?!?".
- Bad Liar: I can tell you ate it.
- Beat Panel: Not used often any more, in the two-panel format, but earlier ones did. Like this one.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Featured in the closest things to story arcs ever seen.
- Butt Monkey: Mervin.
- Cats Are Mean: Subverted: Mervin the mouse is the mean one.
- Cassandra Truth: Happened twice.
- Good Angel, Bad Angel: The common subversion with Mervin's two devils.
- Klatchian Coffee: I-I-'ll t-tell y-y-you w-when I-I've h-had e-enough c-coffee!. Justified Trope through Word of God: The coffee is normal, but since Mervin's so small, it affects him more.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: You'd think the disguise, not the amount of times the same waiter passed by, would give him away.
- Rule of Funny: Wow, it sure is hot out.
- Rule of Perception: Grav... Decaffienation is a harsh mistress.
- Shout-Out: Some are almost Cross Overs, except that Debbie didn't make most of them, making them Fan Fics.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Mervin repeatedly demonstrates this.
- Take That: As you can tell, I was never very fond of "Cathy"
- That Came Out Wrong: Mervin again. "we mice are '''revolting'''!"