Webcomic: Far Out
Far Out is a Science-Fiction webcomic: The Wild West WITH ROBOTS!!!Our main character is wandering in the desert, with no memories, and wondering even how he knows that a vulture is called a vulture. As other robots arrive, they are quite certain they know that he's Bukley, and that it's reason enough to take him prisoner.Starts here.
- The Bard: One concludes the chapter, singing about the events in it.
- The Cavalry: Other robots appear after he's been kidnapped.
- Circling Vultures: A vulture comes to look at our wandering main character. Despite his being a robot and so slightly inedible.
- Deliberately Monochrome: Desaturated, and shifted orange
- Easy Amnesia: Apparently. At least, the character doesn't remember anything. Until the appearance of the other robot that he purported is puts an end to that possibility.
- Feathered Fiend: The vulture gives him the eye.
- Glowing Eyes: On a lizard.
- I Work Alone: "I love solitude"
- Loss of Identity: The central robot considers what he wants to become.
- MacGuffin: The missing star on the memoryless robot
- Really Was Born Yesterday: the other memory possibility. Established as the truth in due course.
- Space Western: Apparently, though little of the world has been revealed
- That Liar Lies: His claims of ignorance are dismissed.
- To the Pain: He's threatened with torture
- Who's Laughing Now?: when he's captured by the first robots he meets.