Ebin And May is a furry webcomic written by Christina "Smudge" Hanson and hosted at RadioComix. It started as a series of short stories for the Furrlough magazine, and is now being hosted and updated online.It focuses mostly on politics and romance, and has a tendency to be very cute.
Tropes featured include:
- Arranged Marriage: Between Emperor Houman and Princess Fluffy, utterly fails to delay his invasion of Sirius.
- Bodyguard Betrayal: Ebin was the only member of his family who survived it. Surprisingly the two foreigners remained loyal
- Boxed Crook: Emperor Houman persuaded Fysher the Pirate Queen to build him a navy, under threat of her children joining her on the gallows.
- Break the Cutie: Princess Fluffwiena.
- Church Militant: The rats' Church of Mus is willing to use biological warfare against other Christian sects.
- Crystal Dragon Jesus: Averted, Christianity and Islam are more or less explicitly stated to exist in this world. Some monastic orders practice healing magic, others such as the Church of Mus persecute healers as demon worshipers.
- The Empire: Houman has been conquering and expanding his empire for decades. Ebin's homeland was annexed several years ago, and he's set his sight on his new county.
- Magic Knight: Lord Valkyn and Lady Rani were members of two rival orders of Sufi mystic warriors. Then they met on the battlefield, and ended up married.
- Noble Fugitive: Ebin is the refugee prince of a conquered kingdom hiding out in an ally's land.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: May, here.
- Synthetic Plague: It only affects lupines, because of Fantastic Racism.