I'm making plot!
A tablet-and-stylus drawn webcomic starring the author and his fellow forum-goers
. Characters are often Genre-Savvy and Don't even get me started on the fourth wall
It all starts in a field, when Space Yoshi X steals all of the gold coins in the world, and so The Untamed Legend
and his minions try to catch the thief. SYX easily give up his plans to play a game of Diddy Kong Racing
, and all of the money is soon found by TUL, who contemplates what he would do with all that money.
It's soon revealed that The Untamed Legend
is an agent sent by a weapon manufacturer president to take over the field to in order to circumvent the United Nation's laws, and the latter sees Space Yoshi X as a threat to his plan. As TUL tries to rid the field of SYX and its other residents, many, many characters
progressively join the field and a lot of hilarious antics
Can be found here
Includes examples of:
- Art Evolution: VERY much so. So much that the author is now replacing the first few pages with new ones with the new artstyle. The difference is drastic.
- Back from the Dead: Played for laughs. Characters never stay dead for long. Except Tero.
- Cute Monster Girl: Misleading, Tero's head is not a fashion statement, horns or cat ears, but in fact two shark fins growing from the top of her head.
- Expy: Certain characters, because of their Author Avatar, are this. For example, The Untamed Legend looks a lot like Wario.
- Yoshio looks a lot like Conan as well.
- And Autumn looks like a very deformed Pikachu.
- Lethal Chef/Supreme Chef: Mandew can make cookies that are so good, that anyone who tastes it dies. Alternatively, he can also bake cakes so bad that it makes dead people come back to life.
- Halfway Plot Switch: Chapter 1 starts out as a random assortment of anarchy but jumps into a ghost dinosaur attack just in time for the climax.
- Invisibility: Syx has the ability to cloak himself, becoming completely invisible.
- Tero can invisible too apparently.
- Product Placement: NES All-Star, a vaporware game that the author is still making, appears more then once in the comic. It's more of an in-joke regarding the author's reputation of never releasing games that he makes.
- Shapeshifting: Aaron can transform into any form he chooses. He can even replace specific body parts into someone else's (like his arms or something, you pervert).
- Shout-Out: Very deliberates and numerous.
- Show Within a Show: The cast often tune into Star Dork, a sci-fi series involving an alternate universe cast Recycled In SPACE.
- Write Who You Know: Almost every character represents someone the author knows on the Internet or otherwise.