Death To The Extremist contains examples of:
- Attack of the Political Ad: Two attempts this tactic ("My esteemed candidate is unqualified, and also a convicted felon maybe) when he thinks One is running against him for mayor.
- Beat Panel
- Dada Comics
- Obstructive Bureaucrat: a justified example is discussed in this comic.
- Sarcasm-Blind: One in this comic.
- Sell-Out: One and Two do so after they become musicians. "A man in a suit has given us the opportunity to endorse a product."
- Surreal Humor
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Two is deathly afraid of ponies.