Webcomic: Death to the Extremist
Death to the Extremist is a webcomic by M. Zole that ran from 2000 to 2007. It tells the chronicle of a black quarter-circle named "One" and a white quarter-circle named "Two" and their adventures. It relies heavily on non sequitur humor and awkward silences.
Death To The Extremist contains examples of:
- Attack of the Political Ad: Two attempts this tactic ("My esteemed candidate is unqualified, and also a convicted felon maybe) when he thinks One is running against him for mayor.
- Beat Panel
- Dada Comics
- Hip Hop
- Obstructive Bureaucrat: a justified example is discussed in this comic.
- Richard Nixon: Referenced in One's slogan when running for mayor, "One's the Nixon." Nixon's campaign slogan was "Nixon's the one."
- Sarcasm-Blind: One in this comic.
- Sell Out: One and Two do so after they become musicians. "A man in a suit has given us the opportunity to endorse a product."
- Surreal Humor
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Two is deathly afraid of ponies.