"+50 XP for rendering Mark speechless. Good job."Crit Miss
— The GM, giving Josh credit for the impossible.
is a Campaign Comic
by Helpusobi1 hosted on ComicFury
that follows the story of Mark (Indiana Jones
), Haley (René Belloq), and Josh (Satipo, later Marion Ravenwood) as they roleplay through the four movie installments of Indiana Jones
. They are currently somewhat following the events in Raiders of the Lost Ark
. All three characters have been introduced.
Not to be confused with Critical Miss
, the webcomic hosted at The Escapist
Crit Miss contains examples of:
- Actor Allusion: Quotes from the movies are used throughout the comics.
- Satipo and Indy's dialogue across the chasm. Found here
- Adios, Satipo.
- Indy reluctantly roleplays here
- The GM quotes Jock. The GM also quotes Han Solo in the same strip.
- The government officials.
- Haley uses Belloq's quotes word for word. It makes sense because she is the perfect roleplayer.
- Alternate History: The Indiana Jones universe, as we know it, doesn't exist.
- Calvinball: Much like Darths & Droids, the RPG system is very unclear.
- It's so unclear, that it actually changes from a d20 system to a d10 system in strip #32
- Critical Failure: The title of the webcomic.
- Also, after Josh betrays Mark by taking the idol from him, Josh rolls a one. He doesn't recover and rolls another one on his saving throw. Adios, Satipo. Found here.