Webcomic / Cameo Comic
The only chance of beating them lies with a plucky young girl & an odd assortment of resistance she has encountered, stumbling across dimensions.
One of the two main comics in the Crossover Wars
. After her creators are kidnapped by the Evil Overlords United
, Scale comes into existance & stumbles across Web Comic
dimensions assembling an army to fight the Overlords army.
It can be found here
Cameo Comic provides examples of:
- All There in the Manual: An in-universe example as Scale learns more about herself by reading her creator's notes.
- An Axe to Grind: Hogan's trademark
- Author Existence Failure: Primary artist Caitlin Woods just dropped out as the Wars were wrapping up and the comic was forced to get a variety of guests artists to draw the remaining pages, some of which appeared months after the Crossover Wars had ended.
- Cameo: A LOT.
- Cool Gate: Scale's questionably acquired SMOG (Semi-Mystical Otherworldly Gate) portal.
- Crossover: One of the two main comics in the longest running, & second largest, webcomic crossover.
- Doorstopper: The manual for Scale's armor.
- Fanservice: Scale's guest-artist tries to convince her to do some fanservice for the readers, going as far as drawing one-way mirrors to the bathroom... unfortunately with no success.
- Gratuitous Foreign Language: Scale has at least once been cursing in Danish.
- No Fourth Wall: Scale is fully aware of herself being character, carrying a lengthy conversation with her guest-artist, going as far as turning a mirror, showing the artist working at the comic while naked on the couch.
- Shower Scene: Averted, although the guest artist tried to give us a peak.
- The Unchosen One: Scale.