Web Comic: Busty Girl Comics
Tumblr Gag-A-Day Single Panel Webcomic by Paige Halsey Warren about being stacked, busty, well-endowed in the upper torso, heavy-bosomed, you get the idea. No continuity, no named characters, no story beyond wry observations about the perks and pitfalls of living with large breasts. Or really, breasts of any size that they become an occasional encumberence. Really, let's not split hairs.Simple situations on the extreme realism end of the scale, sketchy art, with many typical Female Anatomy Tropes humorously explored and deconstructed. Read it here.
This comic provides examples of:
- Breast Attack: Though often unintentionally.
- Buxom Is Better: There are a number of strips that deal with the attention large breasts can bring, it's usually unwanted.
- Cry into Chest: One's own chest, even.
- D-Cup Distress
- Fun Bag Air Bag
- Gag Boobs: Invoked and deconstructed.
- Glomp: Sometimes they get in the way...
- Male Gaze: Explored and, at times, subverted, where situations which would not otherwise be male-gazey become so due to, uh, jiggling.
- Marshmallow Hell
- Slightly Orwellian Retcon: The author changed a few words in an early strip to try to be more inclusive of diverse feelings on busts. Since Tumblr archives previously uploaded versions of images, you can compare the original◊ to the more cautiously framed◊ version. (If this seems like an overreaction, note that this was the same week as an online flare-up of hostilities between trans* and feminists. Sometimes an artist just wants to keep the peace.)
- Reluctant Fanservice Girl
- Skin Ship Grope: Subverted. Groping another person without their permission is a violation. Having breasts yourself is no excuse.
- Victoria's Secret Compartment: And not just for guns either!
- Younger Than They Look: "I'm only eleven..."