Bug Pudding follows the critters of Lake Tuberville, Georgia on their many episodic adventures, with several nods to The Golden Age of Animation. Previous adventures include but obviously aren't limited to:
- Foiling a mad scientist's plans to send out submlinal messages via smartphones
- An annual "tortise and the hare" bicycle race (and the attempts of the aforementioned hare to try and sabotage it)
- A potted plant's fight with cancer
Tropes used by this webcomic:
- Art Evolution: It goes from 'reasonable, but a little washed out' to bolder, brighter, and a lot more form to it.
- Funny Animal
- Gratuitous Ninja: Ninja Fleas!
- It Makes Sense in Context: The first big adventure involves freeing the bugs that are being held prisoner because the bugs can hear the subliminal messages being transmitted by the smartphones, with the help of a fursuit disguise.
- It Makes Just As Much Sense In Context: Many of the holiday characters (including the reindeer and the turkey) seem to come out of nowhere and disappear just as quick.
- Joke Item: "Nothing but an old newspaper..."
- You Are Fat: "Rabbits only know how to dig LITTLE tunnels..."