is a weekly Web Comic
featuring no repeating characters or coherent story line in lieu of simple stand alone jokes. Subjects vary widely and are often handled less than delicately, meaning sensitive viewers may wish to avert their eyes.
Author: Kevin K.
Safe For Work?: Sometimes.
- Alt Text: Every comic features hover text either adding to the joke or offering some commentary on the work.
- Black Comedy: Many of the jokes presented in the comics center around death or serious injury, often of children, as well as other normally serious issues.
- Saving the Orphanage: The orphanage owner must find a way to create more orphans if he wishes to stay in business.
- N-Word Privileges: A white guy's black friend explains to him why it's not okay for him to say the n-word.
- Stock Costume Traits: Doctors, scientists, firefighters, and so on have easily recognizable outfits.
- Visual Pun: "hang it up." is used just before a character hangs himself, and "cold shoulder" is used prior to throwing liquid nitrogen onto another character's back.
- Freak Lab Accident: Inverted. A character purposely pours chemicals all over himself believing it will give him superpowers, but is disappointed when it does not. He believed it would work as well as it did for a co-worker who gained superpowers after a lab accident.
- Bad Santa: Santa contemplates harvesting organs from his elves to fulfill kids' wishes.
- Vomit Discretion Shot: An onomatopoeia is used to convey the sound just prior to what will likely be the appearance of vomit.