Infamous webcomic purporting to be an autobiographical account of a white African boy who was adopted by a family of Jews. Let's put it this way: instead of linking to a few other webcomics, it links to a white supremacist website called Stormfront. The creator has described it as "the white nationalist's Dilbert".
If you want to take a look, here it is.
This webcomic contains examples of:
- Ancient Conspiracy: It's a white supremacist depicting Jews. Unlike most versions of this trope, however, it seems very boring.
- Art Evolution: Inverted. It started at 'barely passable' and ended up looking like a twelve-year-old's doodles.
- Author Tract: The most racist one made in a while.
- Blatant Lies: Everyone not in the main demographic considers every strip about his adopted family to be this.
- Godwin's Law: Deconstructed. Billy uses it to trivialize Hitler.
- Insane Troll Logic: The comic relies heavily on Logical Fallacies and false premises to make its points.
- Through the Eyes of Madness: If the comic is ACTUALLY autobiographical, then it's definitely this trope. If not, then whoever drew it was obviously angry at his parents for grounding him. Come to think of it, no matter what, it's this trope.
- Lazy Artist: In a standout example, one strip shows Billy and his adoptive father reading newspapers, obscuring most of their bodies. Rather than take a few seconds to draw necks and shoulders, the author just gives them Raymanian Heads.
- Recycled IN SPACE!: This is Ethnic Cleansing IN WEBCOMIC FORM!!
- The Tropeless Tale: This comic is so one-dimensional that it manages to come close. There's no plot, no continuity, no characterization, and no point.