Webcomic: Billy the Heretic
"The basic story is that some wealthy jews adopt Billy (a goyim) after a mix-up at the adoption center. Billy is trying to fit into an ultra-rich-neo-con society as a crypto-white nationalist and his parents are always trying to change his un-PC ways/statements. "Infamous webcomic purporting to be an autobiographical account of a white African boy who was adopted by a family of Jews. Let's put it this way: instead of linking to a few other webcomics, it links to the infamous white supremacist website Stormfront. The creator has described it as "the white nationalist's Dilbert".If you want to take a look, here it is.
Announcement by the author numeronean
This webcomic contains examples of:
- Ancient Conspiracy: It's a white supremacist depicting Jews. Unlike most versions of this trope, however, it seems very boring.
- Art Evolution: Inverted. It started at 'barely passable' and ended up looking like a twelve-year-old's doodles.
- Author Tract: The most racist and antisemitic one made in a while.
- Blatant Lies: The plot is nowhere near real. The writer is an American neo-Nazi living somewhere in Michigan; the artist is an Irish White supremacist.
- Insane Troll Logic: The comic relies heavily on Logical Fallacies and false premises to make its points.
- Through the Eyes of Madness: Whoever drew it was obviously a racist with family issues.
- Lazy Artist: In a standout example, one strip shows Billy and his adoptive father reading newspapers, obscuring most of their bodies. Rather than take a few seconds to draw necks and shoulders, the author just gives them Raymanian Heads.
- Recycled In Space: This is Ethnic Cleansing IN WEBCOMIC FORM!!
- The Tropeless Tale: This comic is so one-dimensional that it manages to come close. There's no plot, no continuity, no characterization, and no point.