- "A comic about things happening" -The comic's Tagline
Antics contains examples of:
- Aerith and Bob: Copernicus and Fletcher
- Art Evolution: Compare the first comic to one of his newer ones
- Bread, Eggs, Milk, Squick: "Spot The Difference"
- Butt Monkey: Their friend , Jeff
- Cloudcuckoo Lander: Fletcher
- Comically Small Bribe: With a piece of gum
- Courtroom Antics: "Master Of Word Things"
- Ignored Aesop: "You can't just just ASK people for rewards!"
- Only Sane Man: Copernicus tries to fit this role, sadly he never really suceeds.
- Raw Eggs Make You Stronger: Fletcher enjoys his eggs "Traveling Circus Style"
- Security Cling: The two are forced to do this for warmth in "Survival Instincts"
- Super Window Jump: "If I ever draw a window, you better believe something is going to burst through it"
- Toilet Humor: Just a few times
- Too Dumb to Live: Fletcher, on many occasions, such as bringing a nuclear war head into his house and procedes to throw it to the ground and kick it